Graded Track and Field Competition
WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO DO
A condition of your entry being accepted by the Dublin County Athletic Board is that at all times
you will abide by the rules applicable to the Graded series.
1. ATHLETES MUST BE 16 YEARS OF AGE (In the year) TO COMPETE IN THE
2. All clubs are expected to provide at LEAST TWO OFFICIALS for the duration of each
meeting. All officials are asked to check in at the registration room.
3. Entry forms must be fully completed, i.e. name, club and registration number etc.
4. Entries without registration numbers and fees will not be accepted.
5. CLUB COLOURS MUST BE WORN IN ALL GRADED AND C'SHIP COMPETITION
6. Competitors who enter for the series should retain their number throughout the series.
One night numbers must not be worn for a second meeting.
7. Athletes must check in at least 30 minutes before event start time.
8. Athletes must first fill in the registration form for each meeting
9. Each athlete must fill in their number, name and club on the event card provided.
IF YOU ARE NOT LISTED ON THE EVENT CARD (Start sheet) YOU ARE NOT BE ENTERED
FOR THE EVENT.
10. Athletes may compete in more than one event in the competition, at no extra cost.
11. Events will be run in grade order, women before men, starting with grade 'B' for women
and grade 'D' for men.
If development races are included, they will be run before the graded events.
12. Additional events, i.e. relays, hurdles or special events will be included in any meeting if a
request is made to the Competition Secretary in reasonable time (at least two weeks before
13. The organisers may, at their own discretion, bring forward the start time of any event.
14. In the interest of safety, those throwing the hammer must be capable of at least one turn.
15. All athletes must be registered with A.A.I and may be asked to produce a registration card.
16. Please enter on-line to assist with admin. on the night. Late penalty for 'on the night' entries.
Electronic timing will be in operation at each meeting