Dublin Athletics are pleased to announce that the Women’s Road 10K Championships which was withdrawn as an event at late notice from the recent Womens Mini Marathon 10K will now be incorporated in the Fingal 10K scheduled for Swords on July 16th. The Fingal 10k forms part of The Dublin Marathon Irish Life Race Series and we are grateful for the opportunity to house the Championship within such a prestigious event.
A few important points to note
- If you have entered the Fingal 10K already, please check that you have given your correct Category details and your Club.
- If you wish to enter, please note that entries close on JULY 5th on the Eventsmasters website at https://eventmaster.ie/event/Pk4pUJDhLe.
- Individual Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded in all individual Categories from Senior through to F65. An F35 athlete can be in the first three home with the runner being only awarded the overall individual medal. The Masters medal then goes to the 2nd, 3rdand 4th place finishers from that Category.
- Online entry system to record whether running in Dublin championship and Club name. Only registered athletes from Dublin Athletics Clubs can compete in Dublin Championship.
- Gold Silver and Bronze medals to be awarded for Senior Teams (4 to score) , F35 ( 4 to score) and F50 (3 to score).
- Please note that athletes score on the teams relative to their Individual category. Senior teams (scorers max age 34), F35 Teams (scorers aged between 35 and 49) and F50 Teams, (scorers over 50 years). If a Master runner is required to make up a Senior team for this particular Championship, please email Dick Hooper at
Hon Sec Road & CC